and this if you're a Mclovin...sorry, Mcdreamy fan. Imo, the end is funny. Sorta like Chad Michael Murray in "Freaky Friday"
and this. you have to see this. I heart Paul Rudd. The dancing scene is funny! The movie teams him up again with the Clueless writer.
sorry, it's kinda getting to be a long entry, but this looks interesting too. didn't really know what to think about the director's first film, "the squid and the whalre" but i'll give his 2nd movie a shot. i can't believe with a project like this though, that they couldn't find anyone else to play opposite nicole kidman aside from jennifer jason leigh who i think is miscast. have you seen her in "single white female"? creepy. but i love the quote she says in the trailer towards the end. watch it!
omg! and this is sooooo cute! promise! IT'S MY FAVE!
Arrgh! I have an article due on Monday at 12 nn. It's suppose to be 400-600 words and I have less than 10 written down so far. Writer's block is the pits! I can't hink of anything to say darn it! bleh
Two of the movies I'm dying to see aren't going to show till December. Phooey. I really wanna watch "Juno." It stars 2 of my favorite actresses, Ellen Page and Jennifer Garner. Plus, it should be funny since it's directed by the same guy who did "Thank you for Not Smoking." And it got a 9.4/10 rating on imdb already.
The other movie I want to see is "P.S. I Love You." The trailer is really good. I've heard about it before, and I wanted to read the book, but I haven't been able to find it in the bookstores when I go. But now, I have to find it to tide me over till the movie hits theaters. Even though it's by the same company that imo, did a lousy job on the adaptation of "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants," I'm still gonna go see it. The movie stars Hilary Swank and Gerald Butler. After viewing the trailer, I can see why girls like the latter. Oh, and did I mention, Jeffrey Dean Morgan's (aka Grey's Anatomy's Denny) in it? Hell, yeah! For your viewing pleasure: (you have to look above since I'm such a great techie ;P)
01. Do you have a tattoo?
02. How old are you?
03. Are you single or taken?
04. Eat with your hands or utensils?
05. Do you dream at night?
06. Ever seen a corpse?
07. George Strait or Jay-Z?
08. How did we meet?
HERE COMES THE EQUALLY INTERESTING PART...
09. What's your philosophy on life and death?
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
11. Do you trust the police?
12. Do you like country music?
13. What is your fondest memory of me?
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
15. Would you cheat?
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
21. Do you sing in the shower?
22. What's your favorite color?
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
25. What was your first impression of me?
26. Have you ever done drugs?
27. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
"The Golden Compass" is an upcoming movie slated for release on December 7 of this year. It's based on Philip Pullman's books, His Dark Materials Trilogy. The trailer in the theaters isn't that great in my opinion. It made me worry about whether the movie will do the books justice, but a preview they showed at a Comic Con puts my worries to rest. (Plus, I believe it's the same movie studio that gave us the Lord of the Ring trilogy.) You can find the better trailer at the film's website here. That very same link will lead you to meet your daemon, your invisible friend, if you will. Almost every character in the books and movie has a daemon. Find out what yours is today. Enjoy! =)